Term 2 - Collaborative project by a group of Year 3's and 4's
Let's explore how another school built their Igloo...
- Reflect on the Design Process - Ask, Imagine, Plan, Create, Improve
- Watch Video, Make a Plan, Design a Poster (Digital or Paper) to deliver to each class to collect Milkbottles. Design a large Milkbottle graph tool so that we can keep track of how many more milk bottles we need.
- Check the Milkbottles we have already are clean and have lids (remember we have the 'lids' container!)
- Count and group Milkbottles into size and shape.
- Plan and scope out the size (using the 'circle' method as in the video)